Terrarium Building Instructions
with a clean vessel and terrarium tools use these simple steps in creating your new terrarium. sit back and take your time, terrariums are meant to practice patience and to create a zen space in your home/office.
1. 1st layer - drainage rocks to allow for the water to drain properly
2. 2nd layer - put a light layer of charcoal over your drainage rocks. this helps remove toxins and odors.
3. 3rd layer - add the moss, to help with the moisture
4. 4th layer - Time to build with your soil and plants!
5. 5th layer - finish your terrarium with rocks or sand.
for instructions on care, click here
ENJOY your new terrarium!